There is little denying that the opiate crisis in America is harming and destroying our society. You can always count on the government to let a good crisis go to waste. As your known and trusted drug defense lawyer in Lower Paxton, we won’t let the government make you the poster child. We understand that drug charges are typically about being in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong people. Police infrequently listen to you. We listen. We care. We’ll fight. You are not alone.
Free Initial Consultation
MDJ office covering the north side of Lower Paxton Township (including Linglestown)
MDJ covering the South Side of Lower Paxton Township (traditional Colonial Park area)
When selecting which attorney to hire, please consider:
- Can you call anytime and talk to a live person?
- Do they offer payment plans with no credit checks?
- Will your attorney be attentive and explain what’s going on?
At The McShane Firm, we answer yes to all of these questions. We strive to provide you with a great customer service experience during this tough time.
Information about drug laws in PA (including maximum sentences)
- Marijuana charges
- Cocaine charges
- Opiate charges
- Prescription drug charges
- Other type of drug charges
You cannot afford to go anywhere else. We take up your fight. You are important. We presumed you to be innocent. We’ll fight to keep you that way.
Hysteria managed, trials won
Getting rid of the hysteria surrounding drug charges is what we do. We win trials. We get charges dismissed. It’s what we do. We are a group of 7 attorneys with 23 total total staff, we bring all of us to the fight. Numbers matter. Experience matters. We have the size. We have the experience.
What is The McShane Difference?
- We take time to understand your personal needs and goals. Then we cater our legal strategy to fit you.
- We care about you. We listen and return phone calls. We will take time to explain things so you are not left anxious in the dark.
- We will make this as easy as possible. We will try to minimize the number of times you have to be in court which means less disruption of your work and family life.
Does this sound like what you are looking for in an attorney? If yes, then take the next step and call (717) 657-3900.
Here is one of the 400+ client and peer reviews:
Was very pleased with Justin’s ability to save my arse from Harrisburg police. Was very satisfied with his knowledge of my case. A real professional. Highly recommend. He also was reasonable in his rate and is willing to work with customers on payment.
Additional recommended reading:
Our Clients are entitled to a Bill of Rights which states:
- Our clients have the right to expect, we will be proactive in communication. You will hear it from us first. We will return all phone calls, texts and emails promptly.
- Our clients have the right to expect plain speaking, straight shooting. No B. S.
- Our clients have the right to expect us to do it right the first time, every time.
- Our clients have the right to expect us to be on time and professionally prepared for all court appearances, and all meetings.
- Our clients have the right to expect that they will be fully informed at all times.
This is our promise to you. Call today to get us on your side: (717) 657-3900.
Justin McShane is top flight. I don’t put statements like that in writing for just anyone. Anyone in need of a lawyer, especially concerning a criminal case, would be hard pressed to find better. Thanks, Greg
When I got this email from Justin asking me to write a review on him on this site, I dropped everything I was doing to do it.
Unfortunately, my daughter has a drug problem. We have been struggling with it for years in the family. She was caught by the police and sold to an undercover. Justin made it get through ARD so she would have no felony on her record and is now a college student and has a bright future. We cannot believe how great he is.
Mr. Barrouk and the rest of your firm were able to get a Nol Pros order for all of the charges. Happy doesn’t begin to describe it. Everyone was very kind and [I] feel like I played a part not just as a defendant. Thank You.
I have known Justin J. McShane for many years. He is forward-thinking and detail-oriented. Bottom line, he knows the law and how to win. If you are looking for a true professional that is always on the leading edge of legal issues and defense techniques, Justin McShane is the one you want on your team. He is constantly pushing his firm to the next level and they won’t let you down.
Justin McShane, Esq and all of his associates are the most technically knowledgeable and skilled attorney in Pennsylvania, or, in the country for that matter. Hard working in all of their cases, their success rate is astonishing. As an attorney myself, I know when I see knowledge, hard work, and integrity in other lawyers. Look no further if you are seeking legal counsel. The McShane firm is it.