- Will my parents find out?
- Can I go to jail?
- Will I get kicked out of college for this DUI?
- Can I study abroad if I have a DUI conviction on my record?
- Will I lose my future career?
- Can I get into medical school with a DUI conviction?
- Can I get into post-grad school with a DUI?
- Is my life over because of an underage DUI?
When selecting which attorney to hire, please consider:
- Can you call anytime and talk to a live person?
- Do they offer payment plans with no credit checks?
- Will your attorney be attentive and explain what’s going on?
At The McShane Firm, we answer yes to all of these questions. We strive to provide you with a great customer service experience during this tough time.
A DUI charge can trigger many consequences that can doom the future of any young person:
- Auto insurance maybe denied, meaning you won’t be able to drive
- Massive inconvenience for work attendance, off-campus study and life due to license suspension
- Loss of scholarship or other disciplinary action due to violating student code of conduct policy
- A DUI conviction will remain on your criminal history forever. Future employers will be able to see it and many will not hire you or you will have some embarrassing excuses to make
Maximum Penalties for Underage DUI convictions
All under the age of 21 DUI convictions are prosecuted at either the middle tier or the highest tier rate in PA. If your BAC is over 0.16, you will face the highest tier rate penalties in PA. If your BAC is under 0.16 BAC, you will face the middle tier penalties in DUI.
Additional recommended reading:
- First offense DUI charges
- Second offense DUI charges
- Third or more DUI charges
- DUI Homicide
- Pennsylvania DUI Injury and DUI Accident Laws
What is The McShane Difference?
- We take time to understand your personal needs and goals. Then we cater our legal strategy to fit you.
- We care about you. We listen and return phone calls. We will take time to explain things so you are not left anxious in the dark.
- We will make this as easy as possible. We will try to minimize the number of times you have to be in court which means less disruption of your work and family life.
Does this sound like what you are looking for in an attorney? If yes, then take the next step and call (717) 657-3900.
A DUI is not the end
Even though your kid has been charged with a DUI and is under the age of 21, we can fight the charges. There are a lot of defenses to a DUI. Give us a call.
Get an attorney right now
As you can see, the penalties of an underage DUI are no joke. If you find yourself accused of a underageDUI in Pennsylvania, the experienced DUI lawyers at The McShane Firm can help to minimize or eliminate the charges against you.
Additional recommended reading:
- Problems with DUI Blood Tests in Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania DUI Laws and your Professional License (Military too)
- CDL holder and DUI charges
- Pennsylvania DUI FAQ (Free Information, Easy to Understand)
- PA DUI Blog
- Free PA DUI Info (Easy to Understand Language)
- DUI Lawyer Costs
- DUI Trial Procedure
- Pennsylvania DUI Attorneys
- Pennsylvania DUI Laws and your Professional License
- How To Find The Best DUI Lawyer in Pennsylvania
Our Clients are entitled to a Bill of Rights which states:
- Our clients have the right to expect, we will be proactive in communication. You will hear it from us first. We will return all phone calls, texts and emails promptly.
- Our clients have the right to expect plain speaking, straight shooting. No B. S.
- Our clients have the right to expect us to do it right the first time, every time.
- Our clients have the right to expect us to be on time and professionally prepared for all court appearances, and all meetings.
- Our clients have the right to expect that they will be fully informed at all times.
This is our promise to you. Call today to get us on your side: (717) 657-3900.
Justin McShane and his entire staff made me feel like they took my case personally and really cared about a suitable outcome of my case. All my calls and questions and emails were answered very quickly. I would highly recommend The McShane Firm for any representation.
The best of the best in DUI cases. Worth every penny. 8 years later and I still can’t thank you guys enough.