If you’ve recently received a Pennsylvania traffic ticket, you might think that your only option is to pay the fine, take your points, and suffer the penalties for your traffic ticket charge. But that’s not true. You can fight back against your PA traffic charges and you might even get your tickets reduced or dismissed all together.
The State Police have an old joke. It goes:
Walking ain’t crowded.
A clean driving record is incredibly important. Walking or pushing the pedals everywhere is a big hassle. Uber gets expensive. Your freedom to travel and often your job depend on it. Don’t let a handful of traffic tickets complicate your life for years to come.
When selecting which attorney to hire, please consider:
- Can you call anytime and talk to a live person?
- Do they offer payment plans with no credit checks?
- Will your attorney be attentive and explain what’s going on?
At The McShane Firm, we answer yes to all of these questions. We strive to provide you with a great customer service experience during this tough time.
We can help you avoid
- car insurance increases
- traffic school
- points on your driving record
- loss of license
- life insurance denial
The True Cost of a Moving Violation
It’s true. The cost of hiring a PA traffic ticket lawyer is often more than the fine on the ticket. But if that’s all you look at, then you are missing the boat. When you take into consideration the lifetime cost of car insurance rate increases, and potential loss of income if you lose your license, the cost of a traffic ticket lawyer to fight your charge suddenly becomes worth it.
Would you rather pay a little to a skilled traffic ticket lawyer today, or a lot more to your insurance company over the next few years?
What is The McShane Difference?
- We take time to understand your personal needs and goals. Then we cater our legal strategy to fit you.
- We care about you. We listen and return phone calls. We will take time to explain things so you are not left anxious in the dark.
- We will make this as easy as possible. We will try to minimize the number of times you have to be in court which means less disruption of your work and family life.
Does this sound like what you are looking for in an attorney? If yes, then take the next step and call (717) 657-3900.
Pennsylvania Traffic Ticket Lawyers
The attorneys at The McShane Firm are highly experienced in defending citizens like yourself against all kinds of Pennsylvania traffic charges. All of our attorneys have roadside training equal to or greater than the Pennsylvania police officer or state trooper that pulled you over. This training and experience has helped us successfully defend our clients against:
- Speeding Tickets
- Red Light Tickets
- Radar Tickets
- High Speed Violations
- Hit & Run
- Reckless Driving Charges
- Point accumulation based suspensions.
- Failure to stop for a school bus with flashing lights (Overtaking a school vehicle)
- Permitting violation of title
- Registration expired
- and more
Our attorneys are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer all of your Pennsylvania traffic ticket questions in plain English. In some cases, you won’t have to set foot in court or even our offices. Our attorneys will take all the information they need from you over the phone and show up on your behalf in court.
Our Clients are entitled to a Bill of Rights which states:
- Our clients have the right to expect, we will be proactive in communication. You will hear it from us first. We will return all phone calls, texts and emails promptly.
- Our clients have the right to expect plain speaking, straight shooting. No B. S.
- Our clients have the right to expect us to do it right the first time, every time.
- Our clients have the right to expect us to be on time and professionally prepared for all court appearances, and all meetings.
- Our clients have the right to expect that they will be fully informed at all times.
This is our promise to you. Call today to get us on your side: (717) 657-3900.
Additional recommended reading:
- Lean more about The McShane Firm
- Contact us
- Free Guide on Criminal Law cases
- PennDOT points chart (limited listing of points and suspensions, not all of them)
With any guilty verdict on any charge I would have been given 20 months of back time in a PA DOC Facility. Your firm gave me another chance. I will recommend you to anyone who wants their own second chance.
Without a doubt, the BEST Criminal law defense attorneys around! Choosing The McShane Firm for DUI defense was one of the best decisions of my life. Literally. They’re smart, look at case details in depth, and treat you like family.
The McShane Firm is hands down the best criminal defense and DUI defense firm in Central PA. I have worked with them and have referred many others. They not only use the law but modern science and technology to resolve your case. Don’t fall for the goofy commercials with catchy jingles!! These men and women are the ture professionals you not only want, but NEED on your side. 5 stars aren’t enough!!
Corey and Cassandra did everything I could have ever hoped for! I had never been in any kind of trouble before and had tons and tons of questions. No matter how many times I contacted them, they were so quick to get me an answer and help me through so such a stressful time. I got exactly the outcome I was looking for (probably even better to be honest) and it was a very quick resolution as well. I would 100% recommend them to anyone in need of an attorney. I cannot thank them enough!