This happens all too often. The police charge the wrong person with assault. It’s like they think self-defense never happens. Just because you are bigger or you are a man or because you weren’t injured, they assume you were at fault. No matter how much you try to tell them that you didn’t start the incident, they do what they want to do.
The worst thing that can happen is getting convicted for an assault when you were not at fault. Not only would you be facing prison and fines, you will also likely have a hard time finding a job or leading a normal life with a violent crime on your criminal record.
Don’t let the government get away with a wrongful conviction. You need to fight these charges.
When it comes to Assault Cases- We are Different
While assault charges are very serious, there is hope. A charge is not an automatic conviction especially if you choose the right attorney to handle your case. At The McShane Firm, we have a unique way of defending assault cases.
First off, we know what violence is like. Many attorneys have never been in a fight, used a weapon or been punched in the face. If an attorney doesn’t understand self defense and violence, how can they explain that in a courtroom?
At The McShane Firm, we are different. We actually created a training program to teach other lawyers about self defense and assault. Why would you want to hire an attorney who doesn’t know about violence when you can hire the ones who teach other lawyers?
Secondly, at The McShane Firm we are The Science Attorneys. We are highly trained in forensic science and know how to challenge the evidence collected by the government. This is a key reason why we are different from other law firms.
Don’t let an assault conviction rob you of your future. Call The McShane Firm now at 7176573900 for your free case consultation. Our experienced attorneys will help you plan out a course of action to fight these charges.
Additional suggested reading:
- Free guide on Self Defense Laws in Pennsylvania
- Felony Conviction Consequences in Pennsylvania
- Simple Assault Laws in Pennsylvania
- Aggravated Assault Laws in Pennsylvania
- Getting a Job with a Violent Crime Conviction
- How an Assault Charge can Ruin your Life
- Domestic Violence Cases Rise During Stay at Home Orders
- Traveling with a Violent Crime Conviction
- Jobs for Felons Hub for Jobs for Violent Offenders
Our Clients are entitled to a Bill of Rights which states:
- Our clients have the right to expect, we will be proactive in communication. You will hear it from us first. We will return all phone calls, texts and emails promptly.
- Our clients have the right to expect plain speaking, straight shooting. No B. S.
- Our clients have the right to expect us to do it right the first time, every time.
- Our clients have the right to expect us to be on time and professionally prepared for all court appearances, and all meetings.
- Our clients have the right to expect that they will be fully informed at all times.
This is our promise to you. Call today to get us on your side: (717) 657-3900.