Information that you care about
We put all of our experience and all of our knowledge out there. You get what you see with us which is unmatched experience in DUI defense. We are internationally known and locally experienced. When you say that you have The McShane Firm defending you, it means that we are out to beat your DUI in Dillsburg. So when you need the best DUI lawyer in Dillsburg and are ready to win, contact us.
When selecting which attorney to hire, please consider:
- Can you call anytime and talk to a live person?
- Do they offer payment plans with no credit checks?
- Will your attorney be attentive and explain what’s going on?
At The McShane Firm, we answer yes to all of these questions. We strive to provide you with a great customer service experience during this tough time.
More than one person’s say-so
We have earned over 400 reviews from clients and peers. You just cannot get to that number unless the consensus is clear: The McShane Firm is the best. Why are we the best?
- know the law,
- know the area,
- prepare like the dickens,
- and have a singular purpose:
That’s right. We keep the end result as all that matters. This is about getting you out of trouble. This is not about going-along-to-get-along with the DAs and the judges. While we do the job well and with spirit, we aren’t jerks to your detriment. But we will never sell you out. We don’t have to take on any case that comes. We are selective. This way when we are choosey about who we decide to represent, we can get really great results… better than the rest.
Are you ready to make the best decision of your life too?
Without a doubt, the BEST Criminal law defense attorneys around! Choosing The McShane Firm for DUI defense was one of the best decisions of my life. Literally. They’re smart, look at case details in depth, and treat you like family.
Who is the best DUI lawyer in Dillsburg? Here’s one person’s thoughts
I recently got charged with my second DUI in a ten year period. As a CDL carrier I was looking at losing my CDL for life! I looked up reviews of lawyers in the area and all reviews turned to Justin McShane. I immediately contacted his firm and they took over my case. Justin’s firm has several options and payment plans. Heidi Etter is Justin’s paralegal and she was fantastic through the whole process, quick to respond to any questions I had. If you are reading this, and have recently been charged with DUI or any other crime, don’t wait, call the McShane firm now!! I went to my final trial yesterday, December 13th. Justin won my case, and saved my life
Justin McShane and his entire staff made me feel like they took my case personally and really cared about a suitable outcome of my case. All my calls and questions and emails were answered very quickly. I would highly recommend The McShane Firm for any representation.
The best of the best in DUI cases. Worth every penny. 8 years later and I still can’t thank you guys enough.
What is The McShane Difference?
- We take time to understand your personal needs and goals. Then we cater our legal strategy to fit you.
- We care about you. We listen and return phone calls. We will take time to explain things so you are not left anxious in the dark.
- We will make this as easy as possible. We will try to minimize the number of times you have to be in court which means less disruption of your work and family life.
Does this sound like what you are looking for in an attorney? If yes, then take the next step and call (717) 657-3900.
Free information on DUI
- Free PA DUI Info (Easy to Understand Language)
- Driving under the Influence of Drugs
- CDL holder and DUI charges
- DUI if you have a professional license or in the military
- DUI Injury or DUI accident charges
- Underage DUI charges
- First offense DUI charges
- Second offense DUI charges
- Third or more DUI charges
- DUI Homicide
- Felony DUI charges
IT IS OK TO BE SELFISH AND DEMAND THE BEST!
- Profiles of our Pennsylvania DUI Attorneys
- Read our 400+ client and peer reviews
- Meet our Legal Staff
- About The McShane Firm
Further Recommended Reading:
- The First Five Things To Do After Being Accused of DUI
- Pennsylvania DUI FAQ
- The top 10 mistakes people make to lose their win-able DUI
Our Clients are entitled to a Bill of Rights which states:
- Our clients have the right to expect, we will be proactive in communication. You will hear it from us first. We will return all phone calls, texts and emails promptly.
- Our clients have the right to expect plain speaking, straight shooting. No B. S.
- Our clients have the right to expect us to do it right the first time, every time.
- Our clients have the right to expect us to be on time and professionally prepared for all court appearances, and all meetings.
- Our clients have the right to expect that they will be fully informed at all times.
This is our promise to you. Call today to get us on your side: (717) 657-3900.