Why you need The McShane Firm with you in DUI Court or Criminal Court
We are Pennsylvania’s largest and best DUI and criminal defense firm.
When you ask around “who are the best DUI lawyers around me ?” or “who are the best criminal lawyers around ?” people always mention us. Our features and benefits set us apart from the rest.
For nearly two decades we have been a large part of central Pennsylvania criminal law and defense. We have mounted successful statewide challenges to the law and the science of DUI. We have shut down broken and faulty blood testing and DUI BAC testing labs. We’ve defended death penalty cases. We’ve defended your 2nd Amendment rights.
You name it, we’ve done it.
Here is a very short list of just a few of the benefits you get when you hire us:
- We use our hard-won reputation for YOU which means we put our name on your case so that we stand together shoulder to shoulder against the government. We rise or fail together. We’re not into failing. Are you? Don’t you deserve an attorney who is “all in?”
- We use our knowledge and experience which means no DA or police officer can match us. The government is always on the back-foot because this is their first rodeo with a real defense attorney. It’s not ours. Advantage us.
- We have extensive forensic science training which means we know more than any state expert. This means they won’t be able to doublespeak and fake their way in front of a jury. We will call them out. That means a higher chance of a Not Guilty verdict.
- We are trial attorneys which means the DA never knows what your negotiating position is. If you go in with a plea attorney or an attorney who is known to only accept plea fees for cases, why would the government’s attorney ever give that plea attorney a good deal? It’s always going to be a plea with the plea attorney. With a true trial attorney, they know it can and will turn into a trial. So the deals typically get much better. We checkmate them.
- We are fighters which means we don’t back down to injustice. No attorney here will let a judge run you over. We won’t sell you out.
- We “shoot people straight” which means you will never hear a lie or half-truth or lawyer doublespeak. We’re plain spoken so you know exactly what is going on: the good, the bad and the ugly. No surprises.
- We have been a feature in Central Pennsylvania courts for nearly 20 years which means every judge and DA’s office knows us. Every police department and the Pennsylvania State Police definitely know us. That means you get treated fairly and with respect because we are with you. We, and by extension our clients, get the benefit of the doubt.
- We are Pennsylvania’s biggest and best DUI and criminal law firm which means that we don’t dabble in criminal law or DUI defense. Other attorneys pick up everything. They do divorce one day, dog bite cases the next day and then they try to handle criminal and DUI cases. That doesn’t work. Furthermore, they try to be a jack of all trades and a master of nothing. We focus which means we stay up on the law and the tactics so you get a true subject matter expert who will use every new law and every new decision for your benefit. It also means that thousands of folks from all walks of life have come to us in their hour in need. You can’t stay in business for 20 years and keep growing like we have if you aren’t very good at what you do with results that are better than anyone else.
- In addition, we aren’t a one-man band. We have dedicated staff. We are 23 strong which means you never have to worry about being one second without an attorney available. If you go with a small office or a one-man show, there are only so many hours in a day. As a result of having a staff of 23, we 552 hours in a day. We always have you covered.
- Above all, we listen which means you get to talk. It’s amazing how many attorneys just simply don’t listen. They tell you what to do. They keep you in the dark and expect you to grow like a mushroom. In order to listen, you have to be available. Many attorneys just flat aren’t. They don’t return calls or emails. We defy that culture. We listen. The attorneys and support staff act upon what you tell us. You are the boss. We care.
In conclusion, The McShane Firm has plenty of features and benefits that set us head and shoulders above our competition. Give us a call so we can protect you and your family. 717-657-3900.
Additional recommended reading: