DUI charges in Harrisburg are no joke. We know because for nearly 20 years we have been fighting the government for our neighbors and friends. When it comes to finding and hiring the best DUI attorney in Harrisburg, the choice is clear: The McShane Firm. We are Pennsylvania’s biggest and best DUI firm. That’s no accident. We have 7 full time attorneys. It’s all we do. We are internationally known, locally experienced and fiercely independent.
When selecting which attorney to hire, please consider:
- Can you call anytime and talk to a live person?
- Do they offer payment plans with no credit checks?
- Will your attorney be attentive and explain what’s going on?
At The McShane Firm, we answer yes to all of these questions. We strive to provide you with a great customer service experience during this tough time.
The lawyers that other lawyers turn to for help
Justin McShane and his firm are nationally recognized leaders for their expertise in DUI defense. I would highly recommend the McShane Firm. Justin has taught me and many hundreds of other DUI defense lawyers how to better represent those charged with DUI and understand the science (or sometimes lack thereof) that is unique to DUI cases.
Over our nearly twenty years, we have represented thousands of good folks just like you in DUI cases. Thousands of contested preliminary hearings. Hundreds upon hundreds of suppression hearings. We have hundreds of trials through to verdict. We beat the government like no one else.
Attorney Justin McShane and his team fought the fight for me and never gave up…. It was quite the battle, but his impeccable representation and performance rendered justice. I was cleared of all charges and am so thrilled to be moving on with my life!
VIEW ORIGINAL TESTIMONIAL
What is The McShane Difference?
- We take time to understand your personal needs and goals. Then we cater our legal strategy to fit you.
- We care about you. We listen and return phone calls. We will take time to explain things so you are not left anxious in the dark.
- We will make this as easy as possible. We will try to minimize the number of times you have to be in court which means less disruption of your work and family life.
Does this sound like what you are looking for in an attorney? If yes, then take the next step and call (717) 657-3900.
Free information on DUI
- Free PA DUI Info (Easy to Understand Language)
- Driving under the Influence of Drugs
- CDL holder and DUI charges
- DUI if you have a professional license or in the military
- DUI Injury or DUI accident charges
- Underage DUI charges
- First offense DUI charges
- Second offense DUI charges
- Third or more DUI charges
- DUI Homicide
- Felony DUI charges
IT IS OK TO BE SELFISH AND DEMAND THE BEST!
- Profiles of our Pennsylvania DUI Attorneys
- Read our 400+ client and peer reviews
- Meet our Legal Staff
- About The McShane Firm
Further Recommended Reading:
- The First Five Things To Do After Being Accused of DUI
- Pennsylvania DUI FAQ
- The top 10 mistakes people make to lose their win-able DUI
Compare our results, our reputation, our knowledge, our skill and our guts against anyone. You will not find better. When it comes to finding the best DUI attorney in Harrisburg, you found it in us. Come and join our winning tribe. We have no time for losing. We would love to prove it to you.
Our Clients are entitled to a Bill of Rights which states:
- Our clients have the right to expect, we will be proactive in communication. You will hear it from us first. We will return all phone calls, texts and emails promptly.
- Our clients have the right to expect plain speaking, straight shooting. No B. S.
- Our clients have the right to expect us to do it right the first time, every time.
- Our clients have the right to expect us to be on time and professionally prepared for all court appearances, and all meetings.
- Our clients have the right to expect that they will be fully informed at all times.
This is our promise to you. Call today to get us on your side: (717) 657-3900.
We can and will help you
What you deserve
- timely response to calls and emails,
- attention to detail,
- appropriate aggressive attitude,
- straight talking,
- and just good old fashioned great customer service.
All wrapped around and orientation to one end goal: your continued freedom. With so much on the line, you really can’t afford to go cheap. Cheap lawyers are no good. Good lawyers aren’t cheap. We presume you to be innocent and will never ever let you down.
Justin McShane and his entire staff made me feel like they took my case personally and really cared about a suitable outcome of my case. All my calls and questions and emails were answered very quickly. I would highly recommend The McShane Firm for any representation.
The best of the best in DUI cases. Worth every penny. 8 years later and I still can’t thank you guys enough.