Attorney Corey Fahnestock is committed to helping each of his clients get their life back to normal. Attorney Fahnestock zealously fights for every client and commits himself to keep fighting until the case has been resolved.
Attorney Fahnestock is passionate about protecting the rights of others and assuring the checks and balances in the court system are upheld so everyone is treated fairly. Every story has a different side, and mistakes happen within the criminal justice system. Attorney Fahnestock makes sure his client’s voice is heard and uses mistakes by law enforcement to his client’s benefit.
Attorney Fahnestock is a proud graduate of The Pennsylvania State University where he focused on criminal law. After graduating from Penn State, he attended Western Michigan University Cooley Law School. During Law School, he was an Associate Editor for Law Review, a prestigious opportunity for those who qualify. Among other achievements, Attorney Fahnestock wrote a Law Review article on the Fourth Amendment’s impact on drones. Additionally, he spent time working with the State Appellate Defenders Office re-testing firearm and forensic evidence for those who were falsely convicted.
Outside of the courtroom, Attorney Fahnestock enjoys going to the gym, Penn State football, and staying active.
Our Clients are entitled to a Bill of Rights which states:
- Our clients have the right to expect, we will be proactive in communication. You will hear it from us first. We will return all phone calls, texts and emails promptly.
- Our clients have the right to expect plain speaking, straight shooting. No B. S.
- Our clients have the right to expect us to do it right the first time, every time.
- Our clients have the right to expect us to be on time and professionally prepared for all court appearances, and all meetings.
- Our clients have the right to expect that they will be fully informed at all times.
This is our promise to you. Call today to get us on your side: (717) 657-3900.