Attorney Sherbine brings a professional, client driven approach to his work. He believes in the importance of preparation to achieve the best possible results for clients. Attorney Sherbine is passionate about protecting his client’s constitutional rights and will fight to reach the best outcome for them and their families.
Attorney Sherbine is a graduate of Duquesne University School of Law in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. During Law School, he clerked at a prominent civil litigation law firm in Downtown Pittsburgh and was an editor of the Duquesne Business Law Journal.
Prior to joining the McShane Firm, Attorney Sherbine practiced primarily in civil defense litigation. Throughout his nearly ten-year legal career, he has handled countless active civil cases in the Common Pleas Courts of Dauphin County and surrounding counties in Central Pennsylvania. Throughout his nearly ten-year legal career, he has handled countless civil cases in the Common Pleas Courts of Dauphin County and surrounding counties in Central Pennsylvania. During these cases, he conducted regular depositions and achieved favorable results for his clients in arbitrations and mediations. He has successfully brought an appeal to the Pennsylvania Superior Court, achieving a decision in favor of his client with a published Order and Opinion.
Outside of work, Brian enjoys fishing, hiking, rooting for his Pirates and Steelers and spending time with friends and family.
Our Clients are entitled to a Bill of Rights which states:
- Our clients have the right to expect, we will be proactive in communication. You will hear it from us first. We will return all phone calls, texts and emails promptly.
- Our clients have the right to expect plain speaking, straight shooting. No B. S.
- Our clients have the right to expect us to do it right the first time, every time.
- Our clients have the right to expect us to be on time and professionally prepared for all court appearances, and all meetings.
- Our clients have the right to expect that they will be fully informed at all times.
This is our promise to you. Call today to get us on your side: (717) 657-3900.
DUI CERTIFICATES AND TRAINING
Brian Sherbine has no peer reviews at this time.