Amanda Jones is driven by her genuine care for the well-being of others. She recognizes that all clients have unique needs and circumstances deserving of true consideration. She seeks to ensure that her clients reach the best possible outcome for them and their families. Amanda attributes her success as a litigator to her ability to seamlessly transition between outspoken champion for her client’s Constitutional rights and collaborative problem solver.
Amanda Jones is a graduate of York College of Pennsylvania where she earned her B.A. in Theatre. Amanda’s extensive performance and public speaking experience, combined with her personal passion for advocacy and justice, lead her to pursue a legal career post-graduation. In pursuit of this objective, Amanda earned her Graduate Certificate in Paralegal Studies from HACC, graduating with a 4.0 GPA, while beginning her career at The McShane Firm. As a paralegal, Amanda served as the Vice President and Fundraising chair of the Central Pennsylvania Paralegal Association and achieved the state’s professional designation of Pennsylvania Certified Paralegal. Ever the academic, Amanda pursued her Juris Doctorate at Widener University Commonwealth Law School as an evening division student while continuing to work full-time as a paralegal at the firm. Amanda combines her education, public speaking and performance skills, and hands-on legal experience to help her clients reach their goals.
When Amanda is not working she enjoys exploring new places and hiking with her dog Izzy, baking, refurbishing antiques and home decor, and most importantly, spending quality time with her family and friends.
Our Clients are entitled to a Bill of Rights which states:
- Our clients have the right to expect, we will be proactive in communication. You will hear it from us first. We will return all phone calls, texts and emails promptly.
- Our clients have the right to expect plain speaking, straight shooting. No B. S.
- Our clients have the right to expect us to do it right the first time, every time.
- Our clients have the right to expect us to be on time and professionally prepared for all court appearances, and all meetings.
- Our clients have the right to expect that they will be fully informed at all times.
This is our promise to you. Call today to get us on your side: (717) 657-3900.