Quit admiring your problem. Quit obsessing over your problem. Let us invite you to fight. Fight the government. Fight for your freedom. You have spent a lifetime developing your good name. Don’t give it up. The sooner you hire an attorney, the better it is for your case. We have thousands and thousands of clients. One thing we believe in is statistics. Statistics help us model and predict future events. The statistics clearly show, the sooner you hire us, the better the results. Even if you have not been charged yet, there are many things we can do. Hire an attorney now. Hire us now.
Read our 400+ verified client and peer reviews
Here are the top 10 reasons you should hire an attorney NOW:
- This won’t go away: The worst thing you can do is ignore this situation and delay. The longer you wait, the more difficult defending your case will become.
- Intimidation: When you hire us, we fax the police officer to make sure they know that The McShane Firm is on the job. Sometimes this is all it takes. We may be able to talk with the officer or the DA into not charging you.
- Preliminary Hearing: There are many advantages of having a lawyer present at the preliminary hearing. It is a good chance to get a look at the evidence against you and is an opportunity to get the officer’s testimony on record so he can’t “remember” new hurtful parts of the case later. It locks the cop into a version of events we will pick apart.
- Best results: The more time we have to investigate and prepare our case the stronger it is. It also helps to have access to the evidence earlier so we can arrange for additional testing or information if needed.
- Expert Testimony: One of our strategies is to fight your case based on science. This means we may need to contact experts or research scientific journals for information that can help you. The earlier we do this the better.
- MDJ continuances: Once the process gets started, it is very difficult to get continuances, especially with last moment requests. Surprises in criminal cases are the enemy. Preparation wins cases. The sooner you get us involved, the more prepared we will be. The more prepared we are, the less the chance that we are going to be surprised by anything.
- Loss of Evidence: The evidence in your case goes beyond what the police know or collected. There are many things like restaurant receipts and surveillance videos that will help. These can be destroyed as part of “routine cycles” without informing you.
- Witnesses Forget: People who may be able to testify in your favor will only remember the details for a short time. That’s why we have to get to them and make sure we record the facts.
- Peace of mind: One of the greatest things we offer is a deep breath of relief. It is a huge weight off your shoulders to know that you have the premier DUI and Criminal Defense firm in Pennsylvania working to protect you.
- We are ready now and we want to help you.
Call (717) 657-3900 NOW to give yourself the best chance at defending your case.
Additional recommended reading: