Looking for an experienced and aggressive criminal defense lawyer in York?
Look no further…
When selecting which attorney to hire, please consider:
- Can you call anytime and talk to a live person?
- Do they offer payment plans with no credit checks?
- Will your attorney be attentive and explain what’s going on?
At The McShane Firm, we answer yes to all of these questions. We strive to provide you with a great customer service experience during this tough time.
A client success story from York County
Saved my Life
Tim was able to do what seemed to be impossible! My case was dismissed at trial and I was able to go back to my life. Don’t hesitate to retain Tim as your attorney, he is worth every penny. I couldn’t be any happier with my experience.
We are highly qualified. All we do is fight and win. We won’t let you lose. Losing isn’t in our DNA.
Additional recommended reading:
- About The McShane Firm
- How To Find The Best DUI Lawyer in Pennsylvania
- Courthouse closure information
Tips on criminal defense law in York, PA
Prosecutors in York County are some of the highest paid in the state. This translates to folks who stay for longer than the typical DA’s Office. That’s why you need a criminal defense lawyer who has even more experience than they do. We have been appearing in York County courts for nearly 20 years. We have handled all types of cases from murder and vehicular homicide to assault and other criminal law charges.
York is the king of the SCRAM device. If you are facing a second DUI, they love to put a SCRAM device on you. We can fight to try to get the SCRAM device off of you. They call the program “Target 25.” We won’t let you be a target.
What is The McShane Difference?
- We take time to understand your personal needs and goals. Then we cater our legal strategy to fit you.
- We care about you. We listen and return phone calls. We will take time to explain things so you are not left anxious in the dark.
- We will make this as easy as possible. We will try to minimize the number of times you have to be in court which means less disruption of your work and family life.
Does this sound like what you are looking for in an attorney? If yes, then take the next step and call (717) 657-3900.
Completely free information about criminal and DUI charges in York PA
- Free guide to Drug Laws and Defining drug cases
- Self Defense in Pennsylvania and defending assault charges in PA
- Free PA DUI Info (Easy to Understand Language)
- Free Guide on Pennsylvania Sex Crimes and defenses against sex crime charges
- Pennsylvania Firearms Charges (Gun Charges in PA)
With any guilty verdict on any charge I would have been given 20 months of back time in a PA DOC Facility. Your firm gave me another chance. I will recommend you to anyone who wants their own second chance.
Without a doubt, the BEST Criminal law defense attorneys around! Choosing The McShane Firm for DUI defense was one of the best decisions of my life. Literally. They’re smart, look at case details in depth, and treat you like family.
The McShane Firm is hands down the best criminal defense and DUI defense firm in Central PA. I have worked with them and have referred many others. They not only use the law but modern science and technology to resolve your case. Don’t fall for the goofy commercials with catchy jingles!! These men and women are the ture professionals you not only want, but NEED on your side. 5 stars aren’t enough!!
Corey and Cassandra did everything I could have ever hoped for! I had never been in any kind of trouble before and had tons and tons of questions. No matter how many times I contacted them, they were so quick to get me an answer and help me through so such a stressful time. I got exactly the outcome I was looking for (probably even better to be honest) and it was a very quick resolution as well. I would 100% recommend them to anyone in need of an attorney. I cannot thank them enough!
Free Initial Consultation
Our Clients are entitled to a Bill of Rights which states:
- Our clients have the right to expect, we will be proactive in communication. You will hear it from us first. We will return all phone calls, texts and emails promptly.
- Our clients have the right to expect plain speaking, straight shooting. No B. S.
- Our clients have the right to expect us to do it right the first time, every time.
- Our clients have the right to expect us to be on time and professionally prepared for all court appearances, and all meetings.
- Our clients have the right to expect that they will be fully informed at all times.
This is our promise to you. Call today to get us on your side: (717) 657-3900.