You have a problem. We have the solution. Your problem is simple: no one believes in you. Our solution is simple: we believe in you. We believe in your innocence. When you need the best sex crimes attorney in Manheim, you do what all of your neighbors and friends do, you call us.
We believe in you. We believe in winning
You are a decent human being. You deserve good things to happen to you. Nothing about these charges or allegations changes that. Nothing. We believe in winning. No matter how seemingly impossible the case is, we are ready to fight for you, your freedom, your liberty and your innocence. You deserve nothing less. I bet when you talk to other attorneys they start out to presume you guilty and talk about making a deal. We reject that. The government has to prove its case beyond a reasonable doubt. We are masters of reasonable doubt.
Additional recommended reading:
DNA for Lawyers (Attorneys McShane started this hands-on course that is the international leader on teaching lawyers, judges, DAs and scientists about DNA)
When selecting which attorney to hire, please consider:
- Can you call anytime and talk to a live person?
- Do they offer payment plans with no credit checks?
- Will your attorney be attentive and explain what’s going on?
At The McShane Firm, we answer yes to all of these questions. We strive to provide you with a great customer service experience during this tough time.
You can just the over 400 reviews from clients and peers that set us apart form all the rest. They speak of truly who is the best sex crimes attorney in Manheim: The McShane Firm. Consider just this one review:
Justin and his firm represent the top tier of defenders in the nation. I have not known an attorney more committed to representation of the accused. Justin not only demonstrates excellence in trial practice, but he’s also one of the most knowledgeable attorney-scientists in the nation, which puts him in the minority of defenders who can competently attack the sciences used by the government to convict the accused. Justin is also a teacher who shares his knowledge without hesitation for the betterment of the entire profession. I would, without hesitation, recommend Justin and the McShane Firm.
Other things to worry about
Beyond Megan’s Law, the maximum penalties, such as jail time, fees, costs and the like, this event can follow you forever. You have to look at this from a long-term point of view. Criminal convictions last your whole life. So before you go anywhere else, call us or at least read this so you know all that you risk.
What is The McShane Difference?
- We take time to understand your personal needs and goals. Then we cater our legal strategy to fit you.
- We care about you. We listen and return phone calls. We will take time to explain things so you are not left anxious in the dark.
- We will make this as easy as possible. We will try to minimize the number of times you have to be in court which means less disruption of your work and family life.
Does this sound like what you are looking for in an attorney? If yes, then take the next step and call (717) 657-3900.
What is at stake
On the top of everyone’s list when it comes to sex crimes is “What about Megan’s Law?” and “What are the maxes?” Chances are that you are reading this page because you are worried about those two things. And that is actually great news because if you are worried about these things that means you have a life worth saving. We are life savers. instead of jumping into the water to save you from drowning, we jump into the modern day gladiator arena that is the American Courtroom to fight for you. But here is a link with a ton of free information about various sex offenses in PA including their maximum penalties and Megan’s Law.
Indecent Assault dismissed
I have never seen or heard of a more talented group of people and I believe if people really care about their life and future they’ll think real hard about hiring you guys.
Agg Indecent Assault dismissed
Justin, I believe, is the best bar none. Not only just in the courtroom but also for just being a great guy. I’ve always been told not to trust an attorney but Justin I trust along with the whole firm.
Was able to take tension off of the situation, and able to explain what was going on. Also helped put my mind at ease knowing that they were helping me along the way
I called at midnight the night before my hearing and spoke with Attorney Barrouk for almost an hour. He attended my hearing and got my charges dismissed.
I felt your firm had everything under control. you were on top of things and most of all I knew I did not have to worry about anything – which was great.
What our clients say
Sexual Offenses (Sex Crimes)
- Statutory Sexual Assault
- Involuntary Deviate Sexual Intercourse
- Sexual Assault
- Sexual Assault by Sports Official, Volunteer or Employee of a Nonprofit Organization
- Aggravated Indecent Assault
- Indecent Assault
- Indecent Exposure
- Failure to Register Megan’s Law
- Conduct Related to Sex Offenders
- Unlawful Dissemination of Intimate Image
- Female Mutilation
- Sexual Abuse of Children
- Unlawful Contact with a Minor
- Sexual Exploitation of Children
- Open Lewdness
Our Clients are entitled to a Bill of Rights which states:
- Our clients have the right to expect, we will be proactive in communication. You will hear it from us first. We will return all phone calls, texts and emails promptly.
- Our clients have the right to expect plain speaking, straight shooting. No B. S.
- Our clients have the right to expect us to do it right the first time, every time.
- Our clients have the right to expect us to be on time and professionally prepared for all court appearances, and all meetings.
- Our clients have the right to expect that they will be fully informed at all times.
This is our promise to you. Call today to get us on your side: (717) 657-3900.
Felony Conviction Consequences in Pennsylvania
The Public Web Docket Sheets option provides access to search, view and print the docket sheets for Pennsylvania’s Appellate Courts, Criminal Courts of Common Pleas, Magisterial District Courts and the Philadelphia Municipal Court.