When the red and blue lights go on in Lower Paxton Township, you need us. We are your go-to DUI attorney in Lower Paxton Township. If you fill out this form, we’ll come running.
What you need to do right now to save yourself:
Whenever we hear people or attorneys say “oh, it’s just a DUI…” I want to sit them down an explain to the truth which is closer to saying: “wow a DUI?… it’s just TMI blowing up…”
Generally, all DUIs this day and age in all of America are big deals. With the internet, all you have to do is make a few clicks on a website or do a Google search to find out anyone’s past. Moreover, in PA, the penalties for DUI are draconian. It’s not about prosecution. It’s more like a persecution. Specifically, unlike a lot of other places, the police in Lower Paxton Township actually do care a lot about catching DUIs. In fact, they will push and stretch and some will cut corners to “make” a DUI when there isn’t one at all. So much so, that they are frequently in the hunt for the PA DUI Association’s top honor called “Top Gun.” With all of that, you need a plan to get back in the fight for your future. You need us. Let’s start this together….
When selecting which attorney to hire, please consider:
- Can you call anytime and talk to a live person?
- Do they offer payment plans with no credit checks?
- Will your attorney be attentive and explain what’s going on?
At The McShane Firm, we answer yes to all of these questions. We strive to provide you with a great customer service experience during this tough time.
Step 1: Learn about everything and anything DUI related.
Step 2: Go to this blog and search away to learn more about the specifics of your case
- Pennsylvania DUI Blog (a wikipedia like resource on everything PA DUI related)
Step 3: Contact us 24/7 by phone (717-657-3900) or by that form above
Step 4: Do an intake at our office and let our attorney here talk your ears off about your case.
We have successfully fought hundreds of DUI cases in Lower Paxton Township in our nearly 20 year existence. We are no stranger to the not guilty verdict.
Our pledge to you
We will always:
- call you back,
- shoot you straight,
- listen to your concerns,
- fight like hell,
- and do everything in our human being power to beat your DUI.
We will never sell you out.
More than a guy with a cell phone…
That’s us. And the keyword there is “us”. We are not some guy with a cell phone trying to be a lawyer while being a receptionist, bookkeeper, webmaster and everything. We’re dedicated. We are over 20 folks deep. Fighting the government and fighting DUI charges is what we do. No custody. No divorce. You want a will, we’ll point you toward legal zoom. That’s not us. We do one thing: win. We win the hardest DUI cases. We’re fighters!
Also, we are all adults. We will treat you like an adult. And in the adult world, what happens in the real world controls. It is not a fair world. It’s not a just world. It is the world we live in. Here’s an adult truth for you:
Who you chose as your DUI attorney in Lower Paxton will determine the outcome of your case 100% of the time.
What is The McShane Difference?
- We take time to understand your personal needs and goals. Then we cater our legal strategy to fit you.
- We care about you. We listen and return phone calls. We will take time to explain things so you are not left anxious in the dark.
- We will make this as easy as possible. We will try to minimize the number of times you have to be in court which means less disruption of your work and family life.
Does this sound like what you are looking for in an attorney? If yes, then take the next step and call (717) 657-3900.
Local knowledge, experience and connections
We are local. But we are fiercely independent.
Our Clients are entitled to a Bill of Rights which states:
- Our clients have the right to expect, we will be proactive in communication. You will hear it from us first. We will return all phone calls, texts and emails promptly.
- Our clients have the right to expect plain speaking, straight shooting. No B. S.
- Our clients have the right to expect us to do it right the first time, every time.
- Our clients have the right to expect us to be on time and professionally prepared for all court appearances, and all meetings.
- Our clients have the right to expect that they will be fully informed at all times.
This is our promise to you. Call today to get us on your side: (717) 657-3900.
MDJ covering the South Side of Lower Paxton Township (traditional Colonial Park area) (map)
MDJ office covering the north side of Lower Paxton Township (including Linglestown) (map)
Justin McShane and his entire staff made me feel like they took my case personally and really cared about a suitable outcome of my case. All my calls and questions and emails were answered very quickly. I would highly recommend The McShane Firm for any representation.
The best of the best in DUI cases. Worth every penny. 8 years later and I still can’t thank you guys enough.
Free Initial Consultation