When it is time to pick the best DUI attorney in Carlisle, the answer is simple: The McShane Firm. For nearly 20 years, your neighbors and friends have trusted us. We have the reputation, knowledge, experience and guts to successfully fight the government and protect you. Here is some information about our attorneys and staff:
When selecting which attorney to hire, please consider:
- Can you call anytime and talk to a live person?
- Do they offer payment plans with no credit checks?
- Will your attorney be attentive and explain what’s going on?
At The McShane Firm, we answer yes to all of these questions. We strive to provide you with a great customer service experience during this tough time.
You have lots of questions, we have lots of answers
Let’s cut right to the chase. You need to know what you are facing when it comes to a DUI in Carlisle. Here are some answers for you..
How we can help you.
If you do an internet search for DUI attorneys around Carlisle, you will come up with a fair amount of results. Some are physically located in Carlisle. But what is better: having an attorney who can walk to the courthouse or one who will walk you out of the courthouse a free man or woman. Our over 400 reviews from clients and peers prove beyond a reasonable doubt, that although we are Harrisburg-based, we get the job done. Why do you care how far your attorney has to drive? You should only care about one thing: getting out of trouble. That’s what we do every single day. We get people out of trouble. Consider just a few of our reviews:
I recently got charged with my second DUI in a ten year period. As a CDL carrier I was looking at losing my CDL for life! I looked up reviews of lawyers in the area and all reviews turned to Justin McShane. I immediately contacted his firm and they took over my case. Justin’s firm has several options and payment plans. Heidi Etter is Justin’s paralegal and she was fantastic through the whole process, quick to respond to any questions I had. If you are reading this, and have recently been charged with DUI or any other crime, don’t wait, call the McShane firm now!! I went to my final trial yesterday, December 13th. Justin won my case, and saved my life
What is The McShane Difference?
- We take time to understand your personal needs and goals. Then we cater our legal strategy to fit you.
- We care about you. We listen and return phone calls. We will take time to explain things so you are not left anxious in the dark.
- We will make this as easy as possible. We will try to minimize the number of times you have to be in court which means less disruption of your work and family life.
Does this sound like what you are looking for in an attorney? If yes, then take the next step and call (717) 657-3900.
Reviews from folks just like you
Here’s another great review. You see, we make the difference. We are the types of attorneys when you have a zero error rate. You case is not just a docket number. Your case is you. Meaning that the end result is everything. It’s about pride, legacy, self-worth, dignity and your future.
Without a doubt, the BEST Criminal law defense attorneys around! Choosing The McShane Firm for DUI defense was one of the best decisions of my life. Literally. They’re smart, look at case details in depth, and treat you like family.
Our Clients are entitled to a Bill of Rights which states:
- Our clients have the right to expect, we will be proactive in communication. You will hear it from us first. We will return all phone calls, texts and emails promptly.
- Our clients have the right to expect plain speaking, straight shooting. No B. S.
- Our clients have the right to expect us to do it right the first time, every time.
- Our clients have the right to expect us to be on time and professionally prepared for all court appearances, and all meetings.
- Our clients have the right to expect that they will be fully informed at all times.
This is our promise to you. Call today to get us on your side: (717) 657-3900.
IT IS OK TO BE SELFISH AND DEMAND THE BEST!
- Profiles of our Pennsylvania DUI Attorneys
- Driving under the Influence of Drugs
- CDL holder and DUI charges
- DUI if you have a professional license or in the military
- DUI Injury or DUI accident charges
- Underage DUI charges
- First offense DUI charges
- Second offense DUI charges
- Third or more DUI charges
- DUI Homicide
- Felony DUI charges
Justin McShane and his entire staff made me feel like they took my case personally and really cared about a suitable outcome of my case. All my calls and questions and emails were answered very quickly. I would highly recommend The McShane Firm for any representation.
The best of the best in DUI cases. Worth every penny. 8 years later and I still can’t thank you guys enough.
Free initial consultation