Fill in your email address so you can receive the Ultimate DUI Guide by The McShane Firm. It is packed with useful information about DUI in Pennsylvania.
If you’ve decided to hire a lawyer to help defend you against DUI charges in Pennsylvania, you’ve made a very wise decision. Now comes the hard part: choosing a DUI lawyer with the experience and guts necessary to fight for you and help you achieve the best possible outcome for your case.
That means finding a lawyer with specialized training and experience in DUI cases. You wouldn’t go to a podiatrist if you needed open heart surgery. So trusting your license, your freedom, and your future to anyone other than a specialized DUI attorney could be a dangerous mistake. A DUI is serious charge: a conviction will remain on your permanent, public criminal record for the rest of your life. Which is why you need the very best attorney you can find to represent you in court.
So with so many DUI lawyer options in PA, how do you find best DUI attorney?
When selecting which attorney to hire, please consider:
- Can you call anytime and talk to a live person?
- Do they offer payment plans with no credit checks?
- Will your attorney be attentive and explain what’s going on?
At The McShane Firm, we answer yes to all of these questions. We strive to provide you with a great customer service experience during this tough time.
Obviously, you can ask trusted friends and relatives if they know anyone who has been accused of DUI. Do they have a lawyer they can recommend? But let’s be honest. That’s very embarrassing. The solution is simple. Most law firm websites have sections for client testimonials where clients can write about their experiences. One look at the client reviews of The McShane Firm, and you’ll see that we’ve helped a countless clients fight a wide range of DUI charges to favorable outcomes. And our clients are very happy with their results.
The internet is a great place to research attorneys, especially third-party websites like Avvo.com and Lawyers.com. These sites rank attorneys by state and specialty according to peer and client ratings. McShane Firm CEO Justin McShane is the top-ranked DUI attorney in Pennsylvania on Avvo.com with a flawless 10.0 rating. Justin also has a superior Martindale Hubble rating of 4.9 (out of 5) from his peers on Lawyers.com. Timothy Barrouk has earned Rising Star status from the SuperLawyers group. The rest of the DUI attorneys at The McShane Firm have similarly impressive rankings.
Once you’ve found an attorney who appears to meet your needs, you’ll want to set up an interview to meet, explain the charges against you, and ask him or her about their experience and qualifications. This is not the time to be shy. Remember: it’s your future on the line. You need to ask tough questions about the attorney
- about their experience,
- how often they go to trial,
- their specific training,
- how many DUI cases they’ve tried, and
- how much they know about DUI science and testing.
The goal is to make sure your attorney has the qualifications, training, and guts necessary to defend you in court.
At The McShane Firm, our attorneys are comfortable with these kind of tough questions. In fact, we welcome them. Our job is to make sure you feel as confident as possible. Plus, we want you to know that we fully understand your case. There is no limit on how far we will go to defend your rights, your license, and your freedom.
Our attorneys are available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week at to answer all of your most pressing DUI questions.
What is The McShane Difference?
- We take time to understand your personal needs and goals. Then we cater our legal strategy to fit you.
- We care about you. We listen and return phone calls. We will take time to explain things so you are not left anxious in the dark.
- We will make this as easy as possible. We will try to minimize the number of times you have to be in court which means less disruption of your work and family life.
Does this sound like what you are looking for in an attorney? If yes, then take the next step and call (717) 657-3900.
If you’re looking for aggressive, experienced DUI representation in Pennsylvania, ask around and you’ll soon find that the DUI lawyers at The McShane Firm are among the most highly-regarded DUI lawyers in Pennsylvania. Contact us today for your free initial consultation and put The McShane Firm’s peerless representation to work for you.
Who is the best DUI lawyer in Pennsylvania?
The McShane Firm…. of course.
Our Clients are entitled to a Bill of Rights which states:
- Our clients have the right to expect, we will be proactive in communication. You will hear it from us first. We will return all phone calls, texts and emails promptly.
- Our clients have the right to expect plain speaking, straight shooting. No B. S.
- Our clients have the right to expect us to do it right the first time, every time.
- Our clients have the right to expect us to be on time and professionally prepared for all court appearances, and all meetings.
- Our clients have the right to expect that they will be fully informed at all times.
This is our promise to you. Call today to get us on your side: (717) 657-3900.
Additional recommended reading:
Justin McShane and his entire staff made me feel like they took my case personally and really cared about a suitable outcome of my case. All my calls and questions and emails were answered very quickly. I would highly recommend The McShane Firm for any representation.
The best of the best in DUI cases. Worth every penny. 8 years later and I still can’t thank you guys enough.