It wasn’t Assault.
It was Self Defense.
The McShane Firm handles assault and violent crimes differently.
One call to us and you will see the difference.
- Many times, we have found that what the police have reported as a violent crime, was in fact an act of self defense. If this sound like your situation, then we want to help get this situation corrected.
- Most attorneys have never seen actual violence. They have never been in a fight. They have never been punched in the mouth. So how can they talk to a jury about violence?
- Attorney Justin McShane is an aspiring Pro Muay Thai fighter. He trains daily and knows what real violence is like and is able to explain that to a jury in a way that makes sense.
- Over the years we have helped doctors, pilots, military personnel, nurses, school teachers, and many other professionals keep their jobs which were in jeopardy if they were convicted of a crime.
- We are The Science Attorneys. Many assault cases rely on forensic evidence and The McShane Firm is one of the very few firms which have the experience and knowledge to challenge forensic evidence in the courtroom.