When selecting which attorney to hire, please consider:
- Can you call anytime and talk to a live person?
- Do they offer payment plans with no credit checks?
- Will your attorney be attentive and explain what’s going on?
At The McShane Firm, we answer yes to all of these questions. We strive to provide you with a great customer service experience during this tough time.
Stop messing around
Look… the time for Googling and searching and worrying is over. If you are throwing a pity party, we aren’t attending. We will organize and design one heck of a congratulations party when you beat the government in this DUI case. All you have to do is do what thousands of your neighbors and friends have done for nearly 20 years…. fill out this form. Let’s get started!! When folks ask who is the best DUI lawyer in chambersburg, time and again, the answer is: The McShane Firm.
IT IS OK TO BE SELFISH AND DEMAND THE BEST!
- Profiles of our Pennsylvania DUI Attorneys
- Read our 400+ client and peer reviews
- Meet our Legal Staff
- About The McShane Firm
Further Recommended Reading:
- The First Five Things To Do After Being Accused of DUI
- Pennsylvania DUI FAQ
- The top 10 mistakes people make to lose their win-able DUI
What is The McShane Difference?
- We take time to understand your personal needs and goals. Then we cater our legal strategy to fit you.
- We care about you. We listen and return phone calls. We will take time to explain things so you are not left anxious in the dark.
- We will make this as easy as possible. We will try to minimize the number of times you have to be in court which means less disruption of your work and family life.
Does this sound like what you are looking for in an attorney? If yes, then take the next step and call (717) 657-3900.
If you can’t tell…
If you can’t tell by now, we are entirely different than another attorney you are considering. We like to work. Out working the government is how we win. Winning is our life calling. Nothing gives us more juice than when the government cracks. And they do.
I honestly refer to Justin McShane as the Yoda of the DWI world. This guy knows it all and teaches other lawyers around the Nation to be jedi warriors in DUI defense and the science that accompanies it. Justin has honestly pushed the limits and brought scientific training to the forefront for attorneys like no one else has ever.
He was one of the original lawyer students at Axion Labs and now is an instructor with his wife at Axion Labs. He is responsible for teaching hundreds of lawyers the intricate science and the natural flaws and how to spot that for lawyers.
Accordingly, through his teachings, lawyers have gone out and saved countless futures, careers and even lives. Justin is not only respected by fellow lawyers and judges but he is also respected in the scientific community. He was the first criminal defense lawyer to ever be invited to speak at the Borkenstein School at University of Indiana which specifically prohibits criminal defense lawyers from attending. He has also been asked to speak to the American Chemical Society.
That based on being a tremendous trial lawyer are unbeatable.
I think he only takes the toughest cases in the Nation now. If you can afford him and he will agree to represent you, you could do no better in the entire Nation. He is simply the best around.
If I ever got arrested, and my life and career was on the line, I would pay anything to fly him in and handle my case. He’s who you call when it’s all on the line and you can’t afford to lose. As a side note: this guy is the real deal too. He’s a warrior inside and outside the court room. He can back it up anytime, anywhere, with anyone.
Will a DUI in chambersburg ruin your life? I’ll be honest. It depends. You might be thinking that it depends on the facts and the facts alone. But in the adult real world, the facts aren’t the only tipping point. In truth, who your attorney is makes a very large difference in what happens to your DUI charges. When you are ready to get the very best DUI lawyer in chambersburg on your side, fighting for you, call us. If you want to go to jail, lose your license or just plead guilty, don’t call us please. We exist for one reason and one reason only: beating DUI charges.
Our Clients are entitled to a Bill of Rights which states:
- Our clients have the right to expect, we will be proactive in communication. You will hear it from us first. We will return all phone calls, texts and emails promptly.
- Our clients have the right to expect plain speaking, straight shooting. No B. S.
- Our clients have the right to expect us to do it right the first time, every time.
- Our clients have the right to expect us to be on time and professionally prepared for all court appearances, and all meetings.
- Our clients have the right to expect that they will be fully informed at all times.
This is our promise to you. Call today to get us on your side: (717) 657-3900.
Before we go any further
Unlike other attorneys, we want a teammate in you. We weren’t there. You were. That’s why we have to listen to you. Details win cases. Lack of details loses cases. That’s why we have to teach you about DUI and DUI Defense.
Otherwise, mistakes get made. We listen. But we are looking for educated clients. Folks who care about winning. If you don’t fit that bill, then please don’t call us. With that in mind, let’s get your education started. Here are some free resources that will help you now:
- Free PA DUI Info (Easy to Understand Language)
- Driving under the Influence of Drugs
- CDL holder and DUI charges
- DUI if you have a professional license or in the military
- DUI Injury or DUI accident charges
- Underage DUI charges
- First offense DUI charges
- Second offense DUI charges
- Third or more DUI charges
- DUI Homicide
- Felony DUI charges
Justin McShane and his entire staff made me feel like they took my case personally and really cared about a suitable outcome of my case. All my calls and questions and emails were answered very quickly. I would highly recommend The McShane Firm for any representation.
The best of the best in DUI cases. Worth every penny. 8 years later and I still can’t thank you guys enough.